- Herbivore Botanicals Orchid Face Oil: Full disclosure, this product was sent to me, but I truly love it. It smells absolutely amazing and has become a part of my nightly routine. It is supposed to prevent fine lines (which may be useful now that I’m 25), but the main reason I’ve continued using it is because it prevents dryness! This is an awesome product to invest in if you fly a lot. I typically use a face mask and then use this oil before heading to sleep the night before/day after I fly.
- Tata Harper Illuminating Moisturizer: Have you ever seen those make-up tutorials where bloggers use like 5 highlighters to achieve a sun-kissed, dewy look? Frankly, those drive me insane because my first thought is- wait, how many products am I supposed to buy here?? This moisturizer is all of those products in one! If you use a tinted moisturizer and mix it in when you’re applying and put a little cream blush over it- you can achieve that same glow-y look without spending hours at Sephora. Bonus: all of Tata Harper’s products are eco-friendly and all natural.
- Youth to the People Face Wash: This was also sent to me, but I had been wanting to try products from this brand for a while and love them. I was so drawn to this brand because all of their products are made in California and never tested on animals. This face wash removes every ounce of my make up without leaving my skin feeling stripped. It doesn’t have any added fragrance or dyes- so it really does prevent redness because all of these things can be so irritating if you have sensitive skin like me.
- Herbivore Brightening Mask: This mask uses all natural ingredients to brighten and illuminate your skin. The recommended usage is 3x a week initially (only at night, because it does make your skin sensitive to the sun) and 1-2x a week after that. I used it and really saw a difference after the first week.
If you’re a beauty insider- Sephora is 10-15% off for the next 3 days! (online and in stores, April 20-23rd). I figured I’d share what’s in my cart:
Use the codes: YAYROUGE, YAYVIB or YAYINSIDER for your discount at checkout!
- Dior Plumping Lash Primer: I’ve heard such great things about this product and I figured this was the perfect time to try it! I got it for my mom a few years ago and she uses it everyday.
- Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Cleansing Mask: Honestly, I’m just a sucker for a good face mask and Kiehl’s products. I found this while I was browsing online and couldn’t believe I hadn’t tried it yet.
- Herbivore Botanicals Pink Cloud Moisture Creme: As I mentioned earlier, I’m a huge fan of the Herbivore brand. This is their new product and it’s supposed to keep skin hydrated and looking fresh.
- Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser: A few months back I bought the Tata Harper sampler kit from Sephora because I wasn’t sure which products I wanted to invest in. This was one of my favorite products in it by far! It’s exfoliating without being harsh and I use it in the shower 1-2 times a week.
- RMS Beauty Oil: It’s no secret I love facial oils and RMS is a brand I’ve been really interested since all their products contain 100% non-toxic ingredients. I plan on trying this underneath my make-up in addition to the aforementioned Tata Harper moisturizer to make my skin look extra glowy.